Surface preparation :
1Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface.
2To remove traces of efflorescence, laitance or grout film, use Guard Cleaner® Eco Surface Preparation.
3To remove grease stains, use Guard Cleaner® Eco Maintenance.
4Rinse carefully until the surface is free of any trace of cleaner.
- Shake the package well before use in order to fully homogenise the pigments with the rest of the composition
- Carry out a preliminary test.
Applying the 1st layer:
- Dilute with not more than 5 to 10% water.
- Mix thoroughly.
- The first layer must be regarded as a primer layer designed to both impregnate the GRP and provide a key for the next layer.
- Apply sparingly to avoid producing a thick film.
- Leave to dry for 30 min to 1 hour at 20° C. The substrate must be dry and non-tacky before it can be reworked (maximum time between 2 coats: 24h).
- For best results rub down before the second layer.
Applying the 2nd layer:
- Apply the second layer sparingly undiluted.
- If a third layer is needed, repeat the procedure described above. Wait until completely dry before applying any additional layer to reach the optimal coverage.
- Protect from rain for 24 hours and from oily deposits for at least 48 hours.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.