Surface preparation :
1The substrate, substrate preparation and product application must comply with the latest French unified codes of building practice 59.1.
2Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface.
3To remove traces of efflorescence, laitance or grout film, use Guard Cleaner® Eco Surface Preparation.
4To remove grease stains, use Guard Cleaner® Eco Maintenance.
5Rinse carefully until the surface is free of any trace of cleaner.
6ImperGuard® Color Silicate Stain must be diluted with ImperGuard® Color Silicate Thinner before application. See details of dilution on the Technical Data Sheet.
7After dilution, the mixture can be used for 24 hours.
- Shake the package well before use in order to fully homogenise the pigments with the rest of the composition. Use an electric stirrer.
- Carry out a preliminary test.
- Apply a first coat of ImperGuard® Silicate Stain (usual coverage: 14 to 25 m2/litre).
- Leave to dry 45 min to 1 hour depending on weather.
- Apply a second coat of ImperGuard® Silicate Stain (usual coverage: 14 to 25 m2/litre).
- Apply a third coat if total consumption is not reached.
- Protected drying : 24 hours.
- Optimal performance is achieved after 3 days.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.