Surface preparation :
1Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface.
2To remove stains and traces of pollution, use Guard Wash® or Guard Wash® Express.
3To remove grease stains, use Net'Guard® Ultra 4 in 1.
4To remove traces of efflorescence, laitance or grout film, use Guard Remover® Eco Efflorescence & Cement.
5Rinse carefully until the surface is free of any trace of cleaner.
- Use the product in its pure form: do not dilute it.
- Shake the packaging well before use and carry out a preliminary test.
- Apply the product in one go. Let it soak in and let the product dry (10 to 60 minutes depending on the porosity and temperature of the material).
- Do not overload the material, remove any excess with a soft cloth dabbing the material before drying the product.
- The surface dries in 1 hour.
- The surface must be protected from traffic and liquids (rain, grease, etc.) for 24 hours
- On very-low porosity or polished materials, the surface must be polished with a microfibre cloth after application.
- Optimum efficiency of the product is obtained after 48 hours drying.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.