Surface preparation :
1Apply the product to a clean surface.
2Depending on the brittleness of the material, clean manually using a brush or chemical.
- Use the product in its pure form, do not dilute.
- Shake the packaging well before use and perform a preliminary test to check that the product has correctly penetrated and the appearance after drying.
- The material must be impregnated up to saturation in a single coat or two coats “wet on wet” depending on the porosity.
- Do not overload the material, remove any excess before drying. Risk of white marks.
- Optimum efficiency reached after 2 to 7 days of drying.
- The treated material cannot be covered by another coating.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.