Guard Cleaner® Rust completely removes traces of rust, traces of iron sulphate and copper on a wide variety of materials.
- Use the product in its pure state: do not dilute or mix with other products.
- Shake the packaging well before use and carry out a preliminary test.
- Pour on the material after having dampened it.
- CAUTION: Applying by spraying is not permitted in order to prevent accidental splashing.
- Let it take effect until it removes traces, then rinse with water. The action time depends on the amount of rust to be removed and the material (very short action time for very porous and very long materials for very closed stone).
- Rinse the surface with plenty of high-pressure cleaner using cold or warm water for increased effectiveness.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.