Guard Cleaner® Algae does not contain chloride or organic solvents. It is completely harmless to treated surfaces and does not alter the colour. Guard Cleaner® Algae has carry-over effects for 1 to 3 years after application (depending on the type of material and exposure).
Surface preparation :
1If the parasitic vegetation is very thick, brush before application.
- Anti-M Guard® 24 is ready to be used. Always test on the material before application.
- Apply in dry weather to dry or slightly damp material, spraying until the material is saturated.
- Let it take effect for 10 to 15 days. Warning, if applying in cold weather (below 10 °C), the action shall be slower.
- Eliminate residue by brushing, washing or let time and adverse weather do its work.
- In the event of rain within 48 hours of treatment, it may be diluted and need to be renewed.
- As part of preventative treatment before painting, Anti-M Guard® 24 can be diluted by 1 part product to 1 part water and be sprayed on the material to be painted.
- Paint can only be applied after the material has dried fully.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.