Guard Cleaner® Algae & Protect does not contain chloride or organic solvents. It is completely harmless to treated surfaces and does not alter the colour.
Surface preparation :
1If the parasitic vegetation is very thick, brush before application.
Concentrated product, do not use neat.
Active product: 1L of product to 19L of water.
Very active product and reinforced action: 1L of product to 9L of water.
- Always test on the material before application.
- Sometimes, product can leave orange / brown marks after application. It is a normal phenomenon that will disappear after a few days.
- Apply uniformly in dry weather on a dry or slightly moist substrate, spraying until the substrate is saturated. Impregnate the surface to be treated well, it is necessary that the product penetrates at depth for the best results.
- Time needed without rain after application: Only 1 hour.
- Do not rinse and let the product act.
- The elimination of microorganisms is gradual and can take several weeks to several months depending on the fouling rate and germ type. To eliminate residues faster, it is possible to use a pressure washer.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.