Guard Cleaner® Algae & Protect does not contain chloride or organic solvents. It is completely harmless to treated surfaces and does not alter the colour.
Surface preparation :
1If the parasitic vegetation is very thick, brush before application.
Concentrated product, do not use neat.
1L of product to 9L of water.
- Always carry out a preliminary test before application to check the good penetration of the product and the appearance after complete drying (24 hours).
- Sometimes, product can leave orange / brown marks after application. It is a normal phenomenon that will disappear after a few days.
- Apply in dry weather to a dry or slightly damp surface, spraying until the surface is saturated. Thoroughly impregnate the surface to be treated, it is necessary that the product penetrates deeply for a better result.
- Time needed without rain after application: 2 hours.
- Do not rinse and let the product act.
- The elimination of microorganisms is gradual and can take several weeks to several months depending on the fouling rate and germ type. To eliminate residues faster, it is possible to use a pressure washer.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.