Surface preparation :
1The conditions of application and substrate preparation must comply with French unified code of practice DTU 59.1.
2Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface.
3Clean using Guard Cleaner® Surface Preparation to open up the porosity of the concrete and allow optimum grip of the protection. This step also allows the elimination of traces of efflorescence, laitance or cement bloom. To renew in case of persistent traces.
4To remove grease stains, use Guard Cleaner® Maintenance.
5Rinse carefully until the surface is free of any trace of cleaner.
6Wait for complete drying through, approximately 24 hours before treatment.
- Use the product in its pure form: do not dilute it.
- Shake the packaging well before use and carry out a preliminary test.
- Application is performed in 1 to 3 coats until the material is saturated depending on the material’s exposure to adverse weather conditions and harmful external factors. In exceptional cases, (tides, marine environments, etc.) application must be performed in 3 to 6 coats.
- ImperGuard® RF may be covered 4 hours to 1 day after application by a protective product such as ProtectGuard® Special Concrete, ProtectGuard® Color or a paint.
- Optimal efficiency reached after 14 days.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.