Surface preparation :
1Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface.
2To remove traces of efflorescence, laitance or grout film, use Guard Cleaner® Surface Preparation.
3To remove grease stains, use Guard Cleaner® Maintenance.
4Rinse carefully until the surface is free of any trace of cleaner.
- Use the product in its pure form: do not dilute it.
- Shake the package before use for 5 minutes to evenly distribute the matting agents.
- Carry out a preliminary test.
- ProtectGuard® WL is applied in 2 coats.
- Apply an initial coat of the product over the entire surface area of the material.
- Let it soak in and leave the product to dry (15 to 30 minutes depending on the porosity and temperature of the material) then apply a second coat.
- Always ensure full treatment by wetting the surface with water after drying to check the material is correctly protected.
- Do not overload the material, quickly remove any excess.
- Dry before putting back into use: 24 hours.
- Optimal efficiency reached after 5 to 7 days.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.