Surface preparation :
1Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface.
2To remove traces of efflorescence, laitance or grout film, use Guard Cleaner® Surface Preparation.
3To remove grease stains, use Guard Cleaner® Maintenance.
4Rinse carefully until the surface is free of any trace of cleaner.
- Use the product undiluted.
- Stir the product for at least 1 minute using a stirrer to even out the product and perform a preliminary test.
- The material should be impregnated in a single coat. Do not overload the material (maximum 150 g/m2).
- Apply from bottom to top.
- Protected drying: 24 hours.
- Optimal efficiency reached after 5 to 7 days.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.