Surface preparation :
1Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface.
2To remove traces of efflorescence, laitance or grout film, use Guard Cleaner® Eco Surface Preparation.
3To remove grease stains, use Guard Cleaner® Eco Maintenance.
4Rinse carefully until the surface is free of any trace of cleaner.
- Use the product in its pure form: do not dilute it.
- Shake the package well before use in order to fully homogenise the pigments with the rest of the composition
- Carry out a preliminary test.
Application with HVLP :
- Application from bottom to top in a maximum of 2 to 4 diagonal applications depending on the desired appearance. Do not overload.
- Drying time between each coat: 15 minutes.
Application with roller (only used for 100% opacity & non-textured smooth surfaces):
- Application from bottom to top in 2 or 3 coats using a brush, spread the product evenly on the material without overloading. If brush marks are left, even out with the short-nap roller
- Drying time between each coat: 30 minutes.
- Protected drying: 24 hours.
- Maximum efficiency reached after 7 days.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.