Surface preparation :
- It is essential to carry out preliminary tests.
- Use the product in its pure state: do not dilute or mix with other products.
- In some cases, too much of the product may lead to air in the concrete. Apply the product evenly.
- Spray the product at the end of the day. The oil must cover the concrete to be removed.
- Action time: 12 hours minimum.
- Rinse the treated surface with a high-pressure cleaner or water jet. Remove all oil before returning it to use.
- Start the procedure again until all concrete has gone.
- Spray the product on a daily basis at the end of the day in order to prevent adherence of the concrete and keep the mixer clean and in good condition.
- It is also possible to apply the product during the day.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.