- It is essential to carry out preliminary tests and wear personal protective equipment.
- Do not mix with other products. The product can be use pure or diluted with water (1 part product to 1 part water).
- Spray the product evenly using a manual low-pressure sprayer. Its slightly foam appearance means it is easy to verify the homogeneous application on the entire material (tracer effect).
- Let it take effect for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Brush the treated surface with a medium-hard brush. Applying manually means more residue is removed.
- Rinse the surface with plenty of water and the equipment with a water jet or high-pressure cleaner. Repeat the operation if necessary.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.