Surface preparation :
1Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface.
2To remove traces of efflorescence, laitance or grout film, use Guard Cleaner® Surface Preparation.
3To remove grease stains, use Guard Cleaner® Maintenance.
4Rinse carefully until the surface is free of any trace of cleaner.
5Wait for complete drying through, approximately 24 hours before treatment.
- Use the product in its pure form: do not dilute it.
- Mix the product well with an electric stirrer for 2 minutes before use and test beforehand.
- Apply from bottom to top.
- Apply in an even layer.
- Apply the two-component product within 4 to 48 hours following the application of Primer Guard® Opacifier
- NOTE: the support must remain dust and rain free until the application of the intended finishing product. It is also imperative that the primer is sticky when touched.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.