Surface preparation :
1Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface.
2To remove traces of efflorescence, laitance or grout film, use Guard Cleaner® Surface Preparation.
3To remove grease stains, use Guard Cleaner® Maintenance.
4Rinse carefully until the surface is free of any trace of cleaner.
- Use the product in its pure form: do not dilute it.
- Shake the packaging well before use and carry out a preliminary test.
- Apply from bottom to top.
- It is essential that Primer Guard® has an adhesive effect when finger is pressed down on it. If it does not, apply a new layer.
- Primer Guard® must remain dust-free for the first 3 hours after application.
- Apply the two-component product from 4 hours to 48 hours following application of Primer Guard®
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.