Surface preparation :
1Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface.
2To remove stains and traces of pollution, use Guard Wash® or Guard Wash® Express.
3To remove grease stains, use Net'Guard® Ultra 4 in 1.
4To remove traces of efflorescence, laitance or grout film, use Guard Remover® Eco Efflorescence & Cement.
5Rinse carefully until the surface is free of any trace of cleaner.
- Use the product in its pure form: do not dilute it.
- Shake the packaging well before use and carry out a preliminary test.
- The material must be impregnated up to saturation in a single coat or two coats”wet on wet”.
- Do not overload the material, remove any excess before drying.
- On vertical materials, apply from bottom to top
- Protected drying: 24 hours.
- Optimal efficiency reached after 7 days.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.