Surface preparation :
1Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface.
2To remove grease stains, use Net'Guard® Ultra 4 in 1.
3To remove traces of efflorescence, laitance or grout film, use Guard Remover® Eco Efflorescence & Cement.
4Rinse carefully until the surface is free of any trace of cleaner.
- Shake the packaging well before use and carry out a preliminary test.
- Use the product in its pure state, do not dilute.
- For an optimum result, apply 2 or 3 thin coats of Polish’Guard® without overloading the material.
- Wait approximately 30 min for drying time between 2 coats.
- Apply the 2nd coat taking care not mix it with the first.
- To accentuate the shine, it is possible to apply a 3rd coat after 30 minutes drying time.
- To reinforce the shine and resistance, apply Polish’Guard® using a single brush or high-speed brush (400 rpm) with a blank disc.
- Dry before returning to use: 6 hours.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.