- Use the product in its pure state, do not dilute.
- If the product has two phases in its packaging, mix well before use.
- Apply the grease product.
- Let the product take effect until the coat softens for one or more hours depending on the type of paint and number of coats to be removed.
- It is possible to let the product take effect and strip the next morning.
- Recover all the disintegrated sections using a painter’s knife or a spatula.
- Scrape the surface without rinsing.
- Brush to remove residue using a hard scrubbing type brush Do not use a metal brush.
- Stripped surfaces can be covered with a new layer of paint or another coating after drying for 24 hours.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.