- Treatment is performed by injecting the base of the wall, 10 cm from the ground.
- Drill staggered holes with a Ø 15 to 30 mm drill bit, a maximum of 30 cm apart, and between 30° and 40° downwards and up to 2/3 of the thickness of the wall.
- In the case of a very thick wall (> 60 cm), treatment must be carried out from both sides.
- Inject the product into each hole until they overflow than cap them with cement supplemented with 3 to 5% of the Guard Hardener® RD product.
- Check that no holes communicate with a cavity allowing water to flow. In the event of a cavity, cap it with a mixture of cement and the product and re-drill after 24 hours.
- Optimum effectiveness after several weeks of drying depending on the composition of the wall.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.