Surface preparation :
1Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface.
2To remove traces of efflorescence, laitance or grout film, use Guard Cleaner® Eco Surface Preparation.
3To remove grease stains, use Guard Cleaner® Eco Maintenance.
4Rinse carefully until the surface is free of any trace of cleaner.
- Use the product in its pure form: do not dilute it.
- Shake the packaging well before use and carry out a preliminary test.
- Application is performed in 1 to 3 coats until the material is saturated depending on the material’s exposure to adverse weather conditions and harmful external factors. In exceptional cases, (tides, marine environments, etc.) application must be performed in 3 to 6 coats.
- ImperGuard® RF may be covered 4 hours to 1 day after application by a protective product such as ProtectGuard® Special Concrete, ProtectGuard® Color or a paint.
- Optimal efficiency reached after 14 days.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.