Surface preparation :
1Apply the product to a clean, dust-free, grease-free and dry surface.
2To remove traces of efflorescence, laitance or grout film, use Guard Cleaner® Eco Surface Preparation.
3To remove grease stains, use Guard Cleaner® Eco Maintenance.
4Rinse carefully until the surface is free of any trace of cleaner.
- Mix both parts making up the finished product.
- Shake the product manually for 2 to 3 minutes to mix it evenly.
- The mixture must be used within 6 hours.
- Carry out a preliminary test.
- The material must be impregnated with 2 to 3 coatings.
- Drying time between each layer: 20 min at 20°C.
- On vertical surfaces, apply from bottom to top.
- Do not overload the material, remove any excess before drying with a dry roller.
- Protected drying: 3 days.
- Optimal efficiency reached after 2 to 3 weeks.
For further information, refer to the data sheet and safety sheet.