Water repellent for marble, granite, sandstone - anti-stain and anti-graffiti
ProtectGuard MG is a new generation protection product designed to protect low and very low porosity substrates. It has highly effective ability to resist penetration by water, oil, grease, weak acids (fruit juice, ketchup, etc.) as well as all types of soiling.
- ProtectGuard MG is an impregnation product and not a coating, treated materials remain permeable to air and water vapour.
- ProtectGuard MG is colourless and does not change the appearance or composition of the treated material. In addition, it is UV-resistant and does not discolor with age
- ProtectGuard MG can be used inside and outside on all vertical and horizontal surfaces. It is ideal for treating all low and very low porous materials: marble, granite, ceramic, polished and crystallised surfaces, stoneware porcelain and all smooth mineral substrates, especially low porosity silica-limestone materials.
- ProtectGuard MG is used for new and renovated constructions.
1, 2, 5 litres containers.
- Per 1 litre: 8 to 20 m².
Other products that might interest youProtectGuard WF Wet Finish
Water-repellent, oil-repellent and anti-stain.
Protecting porous construction materials with a 'wet-look' finish
An effective water repellent for the protection of all surfaces that have very low porosity
- PROTECTS AGAINST WATER , STAINING AND OIL
- DOES NOT CHANGE COLOUR
- UV AND FROST RESISTANT
- FORMULATED WITH 90% OF ACTIV COMPONENTS
- NON FILM-FORMING, LETS A SURFACE BREATHE
- INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR
Further information :- Product application
- Building project references
Technical Data Sheet MSDS
TO YOUR PROBLEMS YOUR
Water-repellent for porous materials
Le 24-07-2018When concrete becomes metal
Le 11-06-2018Guard Industrie protects the Mosque of Isfahan