Le 02-05-2013"Decorative Concrete Guard by Guard Industry: trendy floors" (Reflets et nuances)
Le 26-04-2013"A French SMB conqueers China" (Planète Béton)
Le 22-04-2013 Follow @GuardIndustrie
Say no to high slip surfaces !
Many anti-slip products available in the market generally use hydrofluoric acid (hydrogen fluoride), in differing concentrations. This is an extremely corrosive acid that dissolves silica found in all mineral materials.
1 - Non-treated substrate
2 - Substrate treated with hydrofluoric acid
3 - Substrate treated with Gliss'Guard
When a hydrofluoric acid-based product is applied to a substrate, the silica crystals are dissolved, which creates a pitted surface that will produce a suction effect (drawing 2).The inconvenience of this process is the need to handle hazardous materials that significantly alter the substrate’s appearance by encouraging dirt, given that the pitted surface quickly fills with oil and dust.
Guard Slip Resistant uses the silica found in materials, but, unlike other products, it produces a chemical reaction that will schematically graft new molecules on those already existing in the substrate (drawing 3).This results in a better and longer lasting anti-slip effect that only slightly changes the surface appearance.
To use on:
- All mineral substrates, both indoors and outdoors: ceramic tiles, concrete, terrazzo, granite, tiled floors, and enamel.
Ideal to treat:
- pedestrian zones, compounds, lobbies, retirement homes, gyms, swimming pools, kitchens, bathrooms, showers, enamel bathtubs, industrial environments… and everywhere with surfaces that become slippery when wet.
1 and 5 litre containers.
- Per 1 litre: 8 - 10 m².
- WATER-BASED PRODUCT
- EFFICIENT IN ONE APPLICATION
- NON CORROSIVE
- NON IRRITATING
- LONG LASTING EFFECT
- DOES NOT MODIFY SUBSTRATE COMPOSITION
- INTERIOR & EXTERIOR
Further information :- Product application
- Building project references
Technical Data Sheet MSDS
Guard Slip Resistant is :
- petrol solvent-free
- free of hydrochloric acid
- free of phosphoric acid
- free of citric acid
- VOC < 1 g/l
- over 90% biodegradable