Eco-friendly remover for limescale, cement and other residue
Guard Remover Eco Efflorescence & Cement is a powerful remover that does not require neutralisation after use.
- Guard Remover Eco Efflorescence & Cement is a new generation stripper that uniquely removes cement, concrete and tartar deposits on any substrates.
- Guard Remover Eco Efflorescence & Cement is significantly less hazardous than other products available in the market: it is not classified as corrosive and irritant.
Ideal for removing :
- cement residues after tiling, efflorescence on floors and walls, tartar deposits, etc.
Ideal for cleaning :
- stones, terracotta tiles, bricks, etc. For use on floors
For use on floors and walls of:
- kitchens, living rooms, entrances, staircases, etc.
Guard Remover Eco Efflorescence & Cement can also be used on outdoors floors and walls.
2, 5 and 20 litres containers.
- Per 1 litre: 3 to 6 m².
Other products that might interest youProtectGuard WF Wet Finish
Water-repellent, oil-repellent and anti-stain.
Protecting porous construction materials with a 'wet-look' finish
Water-repellent, oil-repellent, anti-staining and anti-graffiti.
Total protection for all porous building substrates
- POWERFUL CLEANER
- QUICK EFFICIENCY
- NON CORROSIVE - NON IRRITANT
- NO NEUTRALISATION REQUIRED
- RISK-FREE FOR THE USER AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- FLOORS AND WALLS
- EASY AND QUICK TO APPLY
- OUTDOORS AND INDOORS
Further information :- Product application
- Building project references
Technical Data Sheet MSDS
Guard Remover Eco Efflorescence & Cement is :
- Water-based product.
- Safe and non-toxic.
- VOCs < 1 g/l.
- Surfactants used in this formula are biodegradable to 70% in 28 days.
TO YOUR PROBLEMS YOUR
Water-repellent for porous materials
Le 24-07-2018When concrete becomes metal
Le 11-06-2018Guard Industrie protects the Mosque of Isfahan