Eco-friendly cleaning product for pollution stained ground stone surfaces
Guard Cleaner Eco Soiled Floors is a degreasing cleaner that does not require neutralisation after rinsing.
- Guard Cleaner Eco Soiled Floors is designed to clean floors and to remove all types of soiling: stains, grease, day-to-day soiling...
- Formulated with efficient and easily biodegradable molecules, Guard Cleaner Eco Soiled Floors has all the advantages of an ecological product in terms of being easy to use, effective and safe.
- Guard Cleaner Eco Soiled Floors does not contain solvent, soda or potash. It is not corrosive or irritant and does not require neutralisation after rinsing.
Ideal for cleaning :
- concrete, natural or artificial stone, terracotta, tiles, sandstone, marble, plastic, etc.
For use on floors of:
- kitchens, living rooms, entrances, staircases, etc.
Guard Cleaner Eco Soiled Floors can also be used outdoors to degrease and clean terraces, garden paths, pool decks, barbecue areas, etc.
2, 5 and 25 litre containers.
- Per 1 litre: 5 to 8 m²
Other products that might interest youProtectGuard
Water-repellent, oil-repellent, anti-staining and anti-graffiti.
Total protection for all porous building substrates
Water-repellent, oil-repellent, anti-stain.
Total protection for low porous substrates or submitted to heavy traffic
- POWERFUL DEGREASER
- NON CORROSIVE - NON IRRITANT
- FOOD SAFE
- DOES NOT ALTER MATERIALS
- NO NEUTRALISATION REQUIRED
- RISK-FREE FOR THE USER AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- EASY AND QUICK TO APPLY
- OUTDOORS AND INDOORS
Further information :- Product application
- Building project references
Technical Data Sheet MSDS
Guard Cleaner Eco Soiled Floors is :
- Water-based product.
- Soda and potash-free.
- Safe and non-toxic.
- Surfactants used in this formula are biodegradable to 60% in 28 days.
- VOCs < 1 g/l.
TO YOUR PROBLEMS YOUR
Water-repellent for porous materials
Le 23-11-2017Guard Industrie, official sponsor of Ultra-Trail
Le 27-07-2017LEED certification for ProtectGuard Dtox and ProtectGuard Color !