Water repellent for high traffic or low porous stone surfaces - stain repellent and frost protection
ProtectGuard HD is the ideal treatment for all low porous materials or for floors subject to heavy traffic.
- ProtectGuard HD has all the water-repellent, oil-repellent and anti-soiling properties needed to protect low porous floors in a single application.
- ProtectGuard HD acts against the main causes of degradation, such as atmospheric pollution, greasy soiling, water seepage, acid rain, chewing gum...
- ProtectGuard HD's exceptional penetration and resistance properties make it the ideal protection for floors submitted to heavy duty.
Ideal for treating all porous and low porous materials:
- concrete, natural stone (limestone, travertine, quartzite...), artificial stone, granite, etc.
Especially recommended for the protection of substrates subject to heavy traffic:
- parking zones, terraces, balconies, pool decks, pedestrian zones, staircases, etc.
ProtectGuard HD can also be applied to walls and facades to acquire premium protection against graffiti.
2, 5, 10 and 25 litre containers.
Per 1 litre:
- Granite 12.00 m²
- Marble 10.00 m²
- Concrete 5.00 m²
- PROTECTION AGAINST WATER, FROST, OIL AND STAINS
- ABRASION RESISTANCE
- MAKES MAINTENANCE EASIER
- DELAYS AGEING
- HIGH UV RESISTANCE
- NON FILM-FORMING: LETS THE SURFACE BREATHE
- OUTDOORS AND INDOORS
- EASY AND QUICK TO APPLY
Further information :- Product application
- Building project references
Technical Data Sheet MSDS
ProtectGuard HD is :
- Water-based product.
- Solvent and silicone free.
- Non hazardous and non toxic.
- 100% biodegradable.
- VOC < 1 g/l.
TO YOUR PROBLEMS YOUR
Water-repellent for porous materials
Le 13-12-2017Batimat 2017: an edition full of innovations
Le 23-11-2017Guard Industrie, official sponsor of Ultra-Trail