Water repellent for porous stone - anti-stain and anti-graffiti
ProtectGuard has established itself as the benchmark product for preventing degradation of porous materials (concrete, cement, natural or synthetic stone,..) .
- ProtectGuard's water-repellent properties enable it to prevent water penetration, and thus eradicate the negative effects caused by humidity: water seepage, frost, saltpeter, moss...
- ProtectGuard's oil-repellent and anti-stain properties block the penetration of greasy stains, atmospheric pollution and prevent the penetration of ink and paint pigments (graffiti).
- ProtectGuard is a water-based eco-friendly product. It is solvent-free and with low VOC content.
- ProtectGuard treatment prevents the penetration of ink and paint pigments into porous materials, thus making it easier and faster to remove graffiti.
Ideal for treating all porous materials:
- natural or artificial stone, terracotta, concrete, paving blocks, render, mortar (MPC), etc.
Can be used to protect:
- terraces, balconies, pool decks, barbecue areas, renovated facades, tile joints, old, new and renovated buildings.
ProtectGuard can also be used indoors on walls, chimneys, decorative claddings, etc.
2, 5, 10 and 25 litres containers.
Per 1 litre:
- Terracotta 7.00 m²
- Concrete 5.00 m²
- Floor tiles 5.00 m² .
- Interlocking pavement 4.00 m²
- Stone cladding 4.00 m²
- MPC Type Layer 2.50 m²
- Limestone 2.00 m²
- Freestone 1.30 m²
- St Vaast-type stone 0.60 m²
Other products that might interest youProtectGuard WF Wet Finish
Water-repellent, oil-repellent and anti-stain.
Protecting porous construction materials with a 'wet-look' finish
Water-repellent, oil-repellent, anti-stain.
Total protection for low porous substrates or submitted to heavy traffic
- PROTECTION AGAINST WATER, FROST, OIL, STAINS & GRAFFITIS
- MAKES MAINTENANCE EASIER
- DELAYS AGEING
- HIGH UV RESISTANCE
- NON FILM-FORMING: LETS THE SURFACE BREATHE
- FLOORS AND WALLS
- OUTDOORS AND INDOORS
- EASY AND QUICK TO APPLY
Further information :- Product application
- Building project references
Technical Data Sheet MSDS
ProtectGuard is :
- Water-based product.
- Petroleum solvent and silicone free.
- Non hazardous and non toxic.
- 100% biodegradable.
- VOC < 2 g/l.
TO YOUR PROBLEMS YOUR
Water-repellent for porous materials
Le 18-05-2017Meet us at Project Qatar
Le 09-05-2017Natural stone show opens its doors